♥Subscribe to our channel! ♥


Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips Instrumental/Acoustic Cover (Piano, Violin, and Cello)


As many of you know, I created my YouTube channel in the hopes of making piano trio covers (piano, violin, cello) of popular tunes with my younger sisters- which explains the name of my channel, "TheAnSisters." It never worked out before, but finally! I got my sisters to play my arrangement of Taeyang's Eyes, nose, lips bc they all fell in love with the song. It was a lot of work for me to work on arrangement, get my sisters to practice, record the audio, edit the audio, record the video outside (in our backyard! :D), edit the video, etc., but it was really fun and worth it. Hope you enjoy the video! There are many mistakes but I hope you understand. We did everything at one shot... If you are interested in sheet music, check out the blog again sometime soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Meet The Author

Twitter Updates